The 2015 Staten Island Yankees Brewfest & Wing Showcase is so close you can taste it! First, we filled you in on some of the rare beers that will be on tap. Now it’s the chicken wings’ time to shine.
For the first time in our brewfest’s four-year history, patrons will be able to sample some of the most delicious wings from across Staten Island. The lineup features five local restaurants with ten sauces made to please. From classic favorites like buffalo to unique sauces such as guajillo BBQ, we’ll have the perfect wings to go with your favorite craft brews. This year’s lineup includes:
Play Sports Bar
- Classic Buffalo: old fashion buffalo sauce with a spicy kick
Buffalo Wild Wings
- Medium Classic: comfortably hot
- Honey BBQ: sweet and sassy
- Parmesan Garlic: a roasted garlic and parmesan garlic sauce with Italian herbs
- Asian Zing: sweet meets heat, chili pepper, soy and ginger sauce
The Phunky Elephant
- Guajillo BBQ: made with guajillo chili peppers and smoked house-made BBQ sause
- Classic Buffalo: sure to please the traditionalist in you
- Spicy, Sweet Asian Chile: a twist on the classic that brings some Asian sweet heat
- Honey Garlic Sriracha: honey garlic sriracha with a cilantro lime blue cheese
- Tropical Citrus Pineapple: tropical citrus pineapple with habanero
Among the wing-eaters in attendance will be PIX11 reporter/traffic anchor and 2011 Miss New York Kaitlin Monte. Kaitlin will be in the trenches sampling wings to help find out who is the real king of wings in Staten Island.
Join Kaitlin and the hundreds of craft beer and chicken wing enthusiasts at Richmond County Bank Ballpark on Saturday, May 2, from 2-7 p.m. to experience the food and drink utopia that is the 2015 Staten Island Yankees Brewfest & Wing Showcase!